From early learning to healthy living, the Y gives everyone an opportunity to discover the endless possibilities to pursue greatness. Join today to discover your possibilities!
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT. The Y provides inclusive opportunities for youth to learn and grow. Our summer day camps give children the opportunity to spend time outdoors. And, the Y’s certified instructors teach children invaluable swimming skills every year so they can be safe and confident around water.
HEALTHY LIVING. Our members are challenged to meet their fullest potential. That's why a Y membership includes FREE Health and Wellness Consultations, Water Fitness and Group Exercise Classes, including BODYPUMP®. Plus, access to Personal Training and our YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY. Through the Y, people from different backgrounds volunteer side by side with neighbors and community partners to improve and contribute to a stronger, more connected society.
If you are not a member, NOW is the time to join! Membership is an AMAZING value, and includes:
- Free Group Exercise – BODYPUMP®, Insanity, Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Piyo, Cycling, and MORE!
- Free Water Fitness Classes
- Free Health and Wellness Consultation
- Free Child Watch
- Free Towel Service, WiFi and Coffee
- Pool, Gymnasium, Indoor Track
- Swimming and Basketball
- Access to Individual and Group Personal Training on a budget that works for you
- Lowest Rates on the Y Weight Loss Program
- Access to the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program
- Programs for ALL ages and abilities
- Lowest Rates on Paid Programs
- Community Atmosphere
Financial Assistance available for those who qualify.
The Y is committed to ensuring that everyone who wants to be a part of the Y has the opportunity, regardless of the ability to pay. Financial assistance is available for membership and programs to those who qualify, thanks to the generous support of those who give to our Annual Campaign. Find out more about our Annual Campaign here.