The Y is here to help you succeed in achieving your goals -- whether you plan to lose weight, train for an event, find more family time, volunteer or accomplish something else in the new year!
And, if you haven't heard, the Y is better than ever! The YMCA of Greater St. Louis and the YMCA of Southwest Illinois have combined to become the Gateway Region YMCA! The Y now has 24 locations throughout the bi-state region with branches covering St. Louis City, seven Missouri counties and six counties in Southwest Illinois. Click HERE to see the new map of locations. Membership now includes unlimited access to ALL 24 LOCATIONS in Missouri and Illinois so members can visit branches near work and home, take advantage of unique features at different branches, or mix and match by trying a variety of classes at different branches. Our network of Y branches allows more access and more ways to take charge of your health through our growing programs and services. You'll also want to check out our NEW MEMBERSHIP PRICES!
If you are not a member, NOW is the time to join! Membership is an AMAZING value, and includes:
- Free Group Exercise – Insanity, Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Piyo, Cycling, and MORE!
- Free Water Fitness Classes
- Free Health and Wellness Consultation
- Free Child Watch
- Free Towel Service, WiFi and Coffee
- Pool, Gymnasium, Indoor Track
- Swimming and Basketball
- Access to Individual and Group Personal Training on a budget that works for you
- Lowest Rates on the Y Weight Loss Program
- Access to the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program
- Programs for ALL ages
- Lowest Rates on Paid Programs
- Community Atmosphere
- Volunteer Opportunities
Financial assistance is available for membership and programs to those who qualify!
For more information, please contact or visit your branch.