As the best gym in Washington, MO, the Four Rivers Family YMCA is dedicated to promoting the following core values:
1. YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
To ensure your kids grow up confident, capable and ready to contribute to the community, the Y focuses on providing programs that promote leadership, life skills, learning and social interaction. Our youth programs include:
- Youth sports like basketball, softball, baseball, volleyball, soccer, gymnastics, flag football and more
- Early childhood education programs
- Swim lessons in Washington, MO
- Sleepaway camps
- Summer day camps in every interest area, for every age
2. HEALTHY LIVING
Maintaining your physical health is key to enjoying a happy, beneficial lifestyle you can be proud of, and the Y wants to help you do just that. We're dedicated to providing you with the skills, support, features, facilities and motivation to pursue better health. Our healthy living, healthy eating and wellness programs include:
- Free facilities access, including pool, basketball court, indoor track and gymnasium
- Free, fun water fitness classes
- Free group exercise classes like Piyo, Pilates, Insanity, Yoga, Cycling, BODYPUMP®, Zumba and more
- Blood pressure monitoring assistance
- Personal training sessions in a group or individual setting
- Free health and wellness consultations and other MyFitness features
- Participation in special programs like the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program and the LiveStrong® at the YMCA Program
- Even lower rates on the Y Weight Loss Program and other paid programs
3. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The support and development of our Washington, MO, community is our biggest goal, and with the help of our volunteers and donors, we do our best to provide outreach and enrichment in every way we can.
Here's how we work to strengthen our community:
- Financial Assistance: When it comes seeing the difference of the YMCA, income shouldn't be a barrier. With our financial assistance programs for those that qualify, it never will be.
- Community Development Programs: Whether you're a kid, teen or adult wishing to expand your mind, it's never too late to learn, enrich yourself and enhance your education with our community development programs. Our programs really do make the difference. Take it from Jasmine, a student who boosted her confidence and grades with our YRead services.
- Inclusion Services: Whatever your age, needs, interests and ability levels, our specialized services are here to make sure everyone experiences our programs in the perfect, most individualized way.
Why wait to start seeing how the YMCA can better your life, bring together your family and connect you to your community? Join us today!
Stop by today to see why our gym has been rated 4.6 out of 5 based on 110 reviews on Facebook!