3rd Annual LIVESTRONG at the YMCA Cancer Survivor Retreat at YMCA Trout Lodge
This cancer survivor retreat allows participants to enjoy fun outdoor activities, group exercise classes, cancer-related workshops and fellowship with other cancer survivors. The retreat is open to all cancer survivors and their guests. This event is financially supported by The St. Louis Men’s Group Against Cancer and is offered by Cancer Connections and the Gateway Region YMCA’s LIVESTRONG at the YMCA Program.
- 1 night lodging and 3 meals at YMCA Trout Lodge in Potosi, MO
- Workshops on nutrition, faith, creating a survivorship plan and caregiver support
- Most Trout Lodge activities (some optional activities may have additional fees)
- LIVESTRONG at the YMCA exercise class
- Fun & fellowship with other cancer survivors and family and friends
COST: Double Occupancy Room: $60 per person non-refundable deposit | Single Occupancy Room: $80 per person non-refundable deposit
TO REGISTER: To register online and pay with a credit card, click HERE. Registration closes October 1. Spots will fill quickly, so register soon!
*An updated email address is needed upon registration; we will be emailing out more instructions and directions to the lodge.