Indoor Sprint Triathlon
It's not about winning, it's about nurturing the potential of every child, teen, and family in our community. Your participation in Sprint for a Cause helps the Y meet the growing needs of our community. The proceeds from this event will support our Annual Campaign and help us reach our goal of $140,000.
2.5 mile run/walk • 8 mile bike • 400 yard swim
• Top 3 Finishers Male & Female: ages 16-54
• 1st place Senior Male & Female: ages 55 and up
• 1st place Youth Male & Female: ages 12-15
REGISTRATION (t-shirt included for those registered by Feb 3, unisex fit)
• Ages 12+
• Individual: $50 (must compete in all 3 events)
• Team of 2 or 3: $120 (must register individually with team name)
• Register at gwrymca.org/programs or at the Welcome Center
• Must be registered by February 3 to guarantee a t-shirt
• Same Day Registration – Individual: $100, Team: $175
*Please note that refunds will not be given for registration.
Bring along your friends and family to cheer you on! Would you like to volunteer?