Y CLUB AND SCHOOLS OUT CAMP
Y Club - A Before & After School Enrichment Program
Y Club makes certain that the time gaps before and after school are filled creatively and constructively. Kids have the opportunity to express their talents in the arts, sports and other areas of interest.
Y Club offers a number of benefits, including:
- Y’s expertise of being the largest childcare provider in the U.S. for more than 30 years
- Homework assistance and academic enrichment programming
- Fitness programming (designed to reduce the obesity epidemic our country faces)
- Y Club sites licensed by the state for ages 5 to 12
- Financial assistance available through the Y or the Missouri Division of Family Services
- Beaufort Elementary (after school)
- Central Elementary (before and after school)
- Clearview Elementary (after school)
- Labadie Elementary (after school)
- South Point Elementary (before and after school)
- Washington West Elementary (before and after school)
- Marthasville Elementary (before and after school)
- Campbellton Elementary (after school)
- Augusta Elementary (after school)
Contact Melissa Mueller or Dallas Pennock at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (636) 239-5704, if you have questions.
Enrollment/Registration Forms 2018-2019
Y Club Family Handbook (Important for all parents to read)
Provide completed forms to:
- Mail or provide in person to Four Rivers Family YMCA, 400 Grand Avenue, Washington MO 63090
- Email to Melissa Mueller and Dallas Pennock at email@example.com
- Fax to Melissa Mueller and Dallas Pennock at (636) 239-5759
Schools Out Camp 2017-18
The Four Rivers Family YMCA will offer Schools Out Camps on select days when school is not in session. On the Schools Out Camp dates listed below, you will be able to bring your child to the YMCA where we will keep them busy with arts and crafts, group games, sports, swimming and much more!
December 22, 27, 28, 29
January 2, 15
March 26-30: Spring Break Camp
Location: Four Rivers Family YMCA
Hours: 6 am–6 pm
For: Children ages 5 and up who attend school
YMCA Members: $25 a day
Non-members: $35 a day
Click here for registration form.
Ways to register:
- Provide completed form to your school site
- Mail or provide completed form in person to Four Rivers Family YMCA, 400 Grand Avenue, Washington MO 63090
- Email completed form to Melissa Mueller and Dallas Pennock at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax completed form to Melissa Mueller and Dallas Pennock at (636) 239-5759
- Or call the Y at (636) 239-5704
- There is a $10 late fee for registrations made day prior and day of camp.
- Cancellations must be received 48 hours prior for refund.
- Fees will be drafted on the Friday before camp or must be paid at time of registration.
- Fully completed registration form must be received prior to child attending camp
What to Bring:
Children should bring a sack lunch (no refrigeration available, so please pack accordingly), water bottle, morning and afternoon snack, swim suit and towel.