You are here
Summer is full of fun in the sun at the Y’s outdoor pools! The Gateway Region YMCA proudly features six outdoor pools, including at the Carondelet Rec Complex, the O’Fallon Park Rec Complex, Monsanto Family Y, Tri-City YMCA, the New Baden Legion Memorial Pool, and the Red Bud City Pool. Guest ID required for all outdoor pools.
Carondelet Rec Complex
Come get drenched by the Carondelet Park Rec Complex 2.5-story water slide, lazy river, water vortex and splash pad. Additional amenities include a toddler poolside, play structure and freshly prepared concessions for purchase provided by Urban Eats Cafe.
- For information about membership to the Carondelet Park Outdoor Aquatic Center and/or YMCA Indoor Membership please contact Chris Tierney Hurst or call 314-768-9622 x 216.
- Daily guest pass: $6 for children; $12 for adults; and $28 for families. ** Guests must be accompanied by an Outdoor Aquatic Center member on weekends and holidays.
- Hours: Open Daily: 10am - 8pm. On Holidays the pool will be open 10am - 5pm.
- Join us for the last outdoor swim of the season, Labor Day Weekend. The regular season runs from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
O’Fallon Park Rec Complex
With a water slide, eight lap lanes, playground and roomy pool deck, the O’Fallon Park Rec Complex is the place to be in the summer.
- Outdoor pool access is available to all O’Fallon Park Rec Complex members.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 2pm - 6pm, Saturday 1 - 5pm, and Sunday 12 - 4pm.
- The regular season runs from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Monsanto Family YMCA
The Monsanto Family YMCA has a large swimming area and poolside seating area. The shallow end is 3 feet, and the deep end is 12 feet. What better way to brave the summer heat than jumping in! The outdoor pool is free for members. Non-members can get a daily guest pass: $1 for ages 12 and under; $3 for ages 13 and older. For more information contact: Stephon.
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 12 - 6:30pm, Saturday: 12 - 5:30pm, and Sunday: closed. The regular season runs from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
The Tri-City YMCA has a large swimming area and poolside seating area, featuring both a saltwater and freshwater pool!. The shallow end is 4'3" feet, and the deep end is 8 feet.
- Outdoor pool access is available to all Y members.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 12:00pm - 7pm, Saturday 11:00am - 4pm, and Sunday 12:00pm - 4pm.
- The regular season runs from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Hours are scheduled to change once school is back in session.
New Baden Legion Memorial Pool
We are proud to partner with the Village of New Baden to manage the community pool for the third year. The Y has provided quality swimming lessons to communities since 1909 and is excited to serve New Baden and the Clinton County region. Click here for more info.
- Hours: Sunday-Saturday • May 28-August 14 • 12pm - 7pm
- Memorial Day & Independence Day 12pm-5pm
- Single Day Admisson: $5 per visit
- Family Pass:* $140 (May 1-27) • $150 (after May 27)
- Individual Pass: $70 (May 1-May 27) • $75 (after May 27)
- *For the purpose of Family Passes, “Family” is defined as “Immediate Family”, meaning a father, mother, and their children, including stepfather, stepmother, or stepchildren, living in the same household.