You are here
Winter Basketball Sports League Registration is Open Now (offered at most locations)
Registration is open through January 4, 2016.
Sign up during Early Bird Registration (through December 14) and save.
Youth basketball is an exciting sport combining team play and individual skills. YMCA youth basketball promises no try outs, no getting cut and no bench warmers! Your child will learn how to dribble, shoot, pass and rebound, and the positions of the game. We use the YMCA Games Approach in our coaching methods where your child will learn the sport and have fun! Every child plays at least half of every game while making friends and learning new techniques.
Winter Leagues feature:
- Winter league: Seven games
- Trained Volunteer Coaches
- YMCA Certified Officials
- Sportsmanship & YMCA core values strictly enforced
- Focus on fundamentals and new skill development
- All players play a minimum ½ of each game
- Teams are put together by the Y
- Jerseys and end of season awards
Winter 2016 Early Bird Registration: October 13, 2015 – December 14, 2015
Winter 2016 Registration: December 15, 2015 – January 4, 2016
Season Dates: January 30 – March 12