When you join the Chesterfield Family YMCA, you’re doing a lot more than joining a fitness center in Chesterfield, MO. You’re joining a friendly, supportive, enriching community focused on the YMCA’s core values of youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. It’s a place where community members of all ages can meet, make friends, engage in enriching classes and work toward healthy living together. We’re here for everyone — from energetic kids and teens to parents and active older adults.
Through all our classes, programs and efforts, we emphasize our key values, including our interest in youth development, healthy living and community growth.
Future success and growth in the community begins with what your kids learn today, so we make it our personal mission to provide programs that promote positive childhood development, learning and leadership skills. In addition, we offer programs and support for kids of all ages, learning abilities and special needs.
Through educational and physical activities, we’ll reinforce essential life skills like leadership, problem-solving, sharing, sportsmanship and self-esteem. Here are the youth programs we offer in Chesterfield, MO:
- Sporting opportunities in volleyball, baseball, softball, soccer, gymnastics, basketball, flag football and more
- Early childhood education and assistance
- Swim lessons in Chesterfield, MO
- Summer day camps in special subjects for kids of all ages and interests
Life gets busy, we know — but nothing is more important than maintaining your health to make sure you reach your physical potential and live happily. No matter your ability or age, becoming a member of our fitness center in Chesterfield, MO, gives you access to everything you need to stay as healthy as possible — eating advisement programs, fitness classes, exercise programs and healthy living tips. Here’s what you get with your membership:
- Free access to our indoor track, basketball court, gymnasium and pool
- Free participation in group exercise classes such as Cycling, Piyo, Pilates, Zumba, Yoga, BODYPUMP®, Insanity and more
- Free water fitness class options
- Personal training programs you can participate in on your own or in a group
- Assistance in monitoring blood pressure with our special programs
- Free wellness and health consultations with our MyFitness option
- Participation in the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program and the LiveStrong® at the YMCA Program
- Discounts on our Weight Loss Program and other Y programs
At the Chesterfield Family YMCA in Chesterfield, MO, community is important, and we strive to do everything we can to encourage outreach, growth and interaction. Our partnership with volunteers and private and public donors makes it possible for us to offer opportunities, encourage education and promote positive learning. Here’s how we do it:
Financial Assistance: Participating in our programs and taking advantage of our membership shouldn’t be limited to those of a certain income — so we offer financial assistance and discounted rates to those who qualify, thanks to the generosity of our donors during our Annual Campaign.
Community Development: We’re here for both children who need more positive learning and adults who aspire to continue their educations. That’s why we provide stellar services and educational programs to promote further development in every individual. Our community development offerings in Chesterfield, MO, include:
- Teen Readers
- Learning Labs
- Early Learning Readiness
- Youth and Government
Inclusion Services: As we mentioned, our goal is to include everyone in our programs, no matter the age, ability level, interests or needs. With classes for kids and adults, fitness programs targeted at specific age groups and special group activities, we offer something for everyone at the Chesterfield Family YMCA, including:
- Childcare in Chesterfield, MO
- Summer camps for every kid
- Integrated fitness program
Our programs bring people together and give them new appreciation for their communities. For Aliza, a member at one of our Illinois branches, membership at the Y integrated herself and her kids into a new setting after moving from Australia. Through workout programs, swim lessons and summer camps for her little ones and group activities, she says “the Y has definitely helped me understand how to be part of a community.”
You don’t need to wait until summer to start having fun, taking care of your health and learning at the YMCA. There’s a great adventure waiting for you and your family, so sign up today.
Stop by today to see why our gym has been rated 4.4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews on Google!