1. Youth Development
A stable community begins with teaching leadership and developmental skills to its children, which is why we offer a range of youth activities designed to build your kids up to be exceptional future leaders. We offer programs geared toward teaching every child developmental skills, sportsmanship and teamwork — no matter their age, abilities or special needs.
Our array of youth programs and child care at our St. Louis fitness center includes:
- Youth sports such as soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, martial arts and more
- Swim lessons in St. Louis and surrounding areas
- Day camps that accommodate unique interests
- Early childhood education programs
- Overnight camps for older children
2. Healthy Living
Staying healthy is one of the most challenging — and important — things you can do to live a long and happy life. At our St. Louis YMCA, we offer the equipment and encouragement you need to achieve your health and wellness goals.
No matter your age or abilities, we have programs and resources dedicated to helping you take charge of your life and be the best you can be. When you join the Edward Jones YMCA, your membership will include:
- Free group fitness programs like BODYPUMP®, Cycling, Insanity, Piyo, Pilates, Zumba, Yoga and more
- Free aquatics fitness classes
- Free consultations for MyFitness health and wellness
- Individual and group personal training programs
3. Social Responsibility
At the Edward Jones YMCA of St. Louis, we believe in putting our community first — no matter what. We think our programs and benefits should be available to everyone in the community regardless of income, age, background and special needs. Our gracious volunteers and donors support us in providing the following services to better every member of St. Louis and the surrounding community:
- Financial assistance: We make sure that money never gets in the way of your enjoyment of the Y. Anyone who qualifies can apply for our financial support programs thanks to the support of our Annual Campaign donors.
- Community development programs: People of any age deserve to keep learning. Our continued learning opportunities allow teens, adults and seniors alike to enjoy expanding their minds with programs like Power Scholars, Learning Labs, Youth and Government, YRead and more.
- Inclusion services: Your access to YMCA programs should never depend on your interests, abilities or needs. That's why we offer specialized services geared toward your unique needs, including integrated fitness programs, the YMCA Adult Habilitation Day program and child care in St. Louis.
Are you ready to reach your fitness goals with the support of a YMCA near you? The Edward Jones YMCA invites you to join our growing Y family. See the Y difference for yourself by signing up today!