Looking for a fitness center in Festus, MO? The Jefferson County Family YMCA is your one-stop shop for all your fitness needs and more, including classes, community development and child care in Festus, MO. We're dedicated to helping people of every age and experience level lead healthy, happy, fitness-filled lifestyles while engaging with their communities. Here's how we promote our three core values.
1. YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
The future begins with your kids, so we invest in them to ensure strong leaders for our community in days to come. Our educational and recreational programs provide confidence, capability, social interaction, life skills, leadership skills and learning opportunities. Here's what they include:
- Youth sports like softball, basketball, baseball, soccer, volleyball, gymnastics, flag football and more
- Early childhood education programs
- Swim lessons in Festus, MO
- Overnight camps for older kids
- Summer day camps for all ages and interests
2. HEALTHY LIVING
Life can be busy, but nothing should take precedence over maintaining a healthy lifestyle. To help you focus on better eating and exercise habits, the YMCA in Festus, MO, is dedicated to providing the facilities, features, support and skills you need. Here are the programs we offer for your wellbeing:
- Free access to all our facilities, including an indoor track, pool, basketball court and gymnasium
- Free aquatic fitness classes
- Free group exercise classes like Insanity, Piyo, Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Cycling, BODYPUMP® and more
- Assistance monitoring blood pressure
- Group or individual Personal training sessions
- Free MyFitness features, including health and wellness consultations
- Special program access, like the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program and the LiveStrong® at the YMCA Program
- Reduced rates on the Y Weight Loss Program and other paid programs
3. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The development of our Festus, MO, community is of utmost priority, and our donors and volunteers help us provide the enrichment, outreach and effort to make our community strong. Volunteers and involved community members like Dustin make our mission possible.
Here's how we contribute to a better tomorrow for those we share our community with:
- Financial Assistance: Everyone should be able to enjoy the amazing benefits of the YMCA, and with our financial assistance programs for those that qualify, we make sure everyone can.
- Community Development Programs: Whatever your age, learning and growing is always a good idea, and with our enriching, educational community development programs, we offer teens, kids and adults the opportunity to expand themselves and continue to develop.
- Inclusion Services: No matter your needs, age, interests and abilities, we want everyone to experience the YMCA in an individualized way. Our specialized services offer the perfect personalized programs to meet anyone and everyone's needs.
We can't wait to welcome you and your family into our community. Join the Jefferson County Family YMCA today!