O’FALLON, MO, YMCA
If you’re looking for gyms, daycare or pools in O’Fallon, MO, come down to the YMCA. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
At the Y, we offer a fun place for you, your family and friends to learn, grow and thrive together with our free fitness classes, weight loss programs and more at our state-of-the-art facility. Take a jog around our indoor track or lift weights in our gym to build your physical fitness and improve your overall health.
Our programs offer something for every age, starting at 6 months old. Teach and entertain your youngster with swim lessons and youth sports, or regain your flexibility and fitness through personal training and group exercises for yoga.
As a leading provider of child care in O’Fallon, MO, you can rely on our experienced and compassionate team to make your kids feel at home, as well as give them the attention and support they need. Plus, with your Y membership, you can visit and access any of our 24 branches throughout Missouri and Illinois!
Come and meet our team to see what a YMCA membership can do for you and your family!
Bottom of Page
The Y is one-of-a-kind because it’s more than a place to work out. Our programs, like our community garden, summer camps and group exercises nurture the potential of our community’s children, while also improving your health, well-being and happiness.
Take Jackie, a YMCA member. With her Y trainer, she not only reached her weight goals but rebuilt her self-esteem. Jackie says, “This has been a life-changing experience for me […] I am so grateful to have reached my goals.”
We’ve helped members like Jackie achieve their goals by focusing on three key areas: youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We believe that helping people live healthier lives, supporting the community and, of course, nurturing our children is the way to build a better world.
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT. We care for kids as young as 6 months old, as well as those with special needs. When your child comes to our child care center in Fallon, MO, they’ll learn their basic ABCs, along with life-defining lessons about sportsmanship, sharing, leadership and embracing who they are. We believe this helps kids become more assured and engaged as adults in the future.
YMCA staff member Joshua came to the Y as a kid. He said, “The YMCA was one of those few positive outlets […] What I mostly remember, and what mostly stood out, was the YMCA employees.” Now, Josh coaches kids basketball and works with special-needs children, providing them with the same uplifting experience he had as a child.
Our fitness center in O’Fallon, MO, is home to lots of youth programs, including:
- Swim lessons
- Summer day camps
- Overnight camps
- Early childhood education
- Youth Sports
- Y Club’s before and after school day care
We love offering something for everyone at our gym in Fallon, MO, which is why our youth sports include everything from basketball, baseball, flag football and soccer to dance and martial arts.
HEALTHY LIVING. We offer the best resources for improving your health and well-being, whether you’re an adult, senior or parent teaching your kids healthy habits. We provide resources, as well as our support, through our healthy living and fitness membership programs.
At our fitness center in O’Fallon, MO, your membership includes:
- Community swimming pool
- Free water fitness classes
- Free group exercise – BODYPUMP®, Insanity, Pilates, Cycling, Zumba, Piyo, Yoga and more!
- Free MyFitness health and wellness consultations
- Free child watch
- Gymnasium basketball court
- Indoor track
- Blood pressure monitoring programs
- Individual and group personal training
- Y Weight Loss Program, YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program and LiveStrong at the YMCA.
Helping you reach your goals is something we value at the Y. That’s why we offer members the lowest rates on our paid programs and create a welcoming, community-oriented atmosphere for you and your family.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY. We want everyone in the local community — including you — to have access to the programs and support we offer. Regardless of your age, income or background, we want to help you grow and thrive. The volunteers who make up our staff, as well as the generosity of public and private donors, are the reason we’re able to do what we do.
Several programs also help us give back to your community and make membership to our fitness center in O’Fallon, MO, a feasible option for everyone:
- Financial Assistance –We offer financial assistance for membership and programs to qualifying individuals. We support our financial aid programs with donations from our Annual Campaign.
- Community Development – All our Y’s feature community development programs such as reading, education and mentoring for every age. These programs include:
- Early Learning Readiness
- Teen Leaders
- Learning Labs
- Power Scholars
- Reach and Rise® Mentoring Program
- Youth and Government
- Inclusion Services – At the Y, we’re for ALL. That’s why our services and programs include activities for every skill level, from sports to fitness training, with experienced staff members who make you feel comfortable. Programs and services at our fitness center in O’Fallon, MO, include:
- Child care
- Summer camps
- YMCA Adult Habilitation Day program
- Integrated fitness program
Whether you’re looking for daycares, pools, swim lessons or gyms in the O’Fallon, MO area, you’ll find what you need at the YMCA. Our Y community is made up of several nearby locations, like St. Charles and Wentzville, MO. Join us at the O’Fallon, Missouri Family YMCA today to become a part of our family!