At the St. Charles County Family YMCA in St. Charles, MO, we’re dedicated to the Y’s three key values: youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Our kids are the future of our community, so we start our core value building with them, focusing on positive learning, leadership and crucial life skills through our educational and recreational programs. Our offerings include:
- Participation in sports like flag football, softball, soccer, basketball, baseball, gymnastics, volleyball and more
- Early childhood education services
- Swim lessons in St. Charles, MO
- Sleepaway camps for older kids
- Summer day camps for every age and subject
We know maintaining your health can be hard, but nothing is more important. Take it from Catherine, a licensed psychotherapist who specifically refers her patients to the Y.
“Exercise is of great benefit to your life, especially to help with anxiety and depression, and the benefits certainly don’t end there,” she says.
The YMCA in St. Charles, MO, is here to help you with all your fitness and wellbeing needs. With personalized programs offering everything from exercise routines to advice on healthy eating habits, we prioritize your wellness so you’ll learn to, as well. Our health and fitness programs include:
- Free access to our pool, indoor track, gymnasium basketball court
- Fun, free group exercise classes of your choosing, including Zumba, Cycling, Piyo, Pilates, Insantiy, Yoga, BODYPUMP® and more
- Free water fitness classes
- Access to individual or group personal training programs
- Programs to assist in monitoring your blood pressure
- Targeted health programs, like the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program and the LiveStrong® at the YMCA Program
- Free health features and wellness consultations with our MyFitness program
- Discounted rates on Y paid programs and our Weight Loss Program
At the St. Charles County Family YMCA in St. Charles, MO, we take our responsibility to the community seriously. Through outreach, interaction, support and growth, we hope to constantly better our community and connect with everyone who’s part of it. Programs we offer, with the help of our volunteers and donors, include:
Financial Assistance: YMCA membership dues are designed to be affordable. We want everyone in St. Charles County to participate, but if you find that cost is a concern, our financial assistance programs are here to help you reap the benefits. With assistance from our Annual Campaign donors, we are able to keep our doors open to everyone.
Community Development: For adults, kids and teens who aim or need to reach further with their educational enrichment, our positive, developmental programs offer a supportive space for learning and expanding. The services we provide in St. Charles, MO, are:
- Early Learning Readiness
- Power Scholars
- Learning Labs
- Teen Readers
- Reach and Rise® Mentoring Program
- Youth and Government
Inclusion Services: Our programs are open to every individual, which is why we offer special services and accommodations for people of all interests, ages and abilities. No matter your needs, you’ll be comfortable at the St. Charles, MO, YMCA. Services we provide include:
- Daycare in St. Charles, MO
- Summer camps for special interests and skill development
- YMCA Adult Habilitation Day Program
- Integrated fitness program
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to the YMCA community, so sign up and join us today!