When you're looking for a fitness center in Breese, IL, you deserve more than just a gym — and what could be better than a fitness center that also offers childcare, community support and additional programs for all ages? With all our superb offerings, the YMCA in Breese, IL, focuses on the following three key values.
1. YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
To support our community at every stage, we begin our development programs by focusing on our future leaders — children. Promoting leadership, life skills and positive learning through a variety of recreational and educational programs, we offer the following youth programs:
- Sports programs including soccer, flag football, baseball, volleyball and more
- Early childhood education services
- Summer day camps for kids of all ages and interests
- Overnight camps for older kids
2. HEALTHY LIVING
What could be more important than maintaining a healthy lifestyle? Catherine, a psychotherapist who refers patients to the Y, explains that “exercise is of great benefit to your life, especially to help with anxiety and depression, and the benefits certainly don’t end there."
The YMCA in Breese, IL, is dedicated to promoting your wellbeing. Offering programs in fitness, exercise and healthy living habits, we'll teach you how to put your health first. Our healthy living, healthy eating and fitness programs include:
- Free access to our facility
- Free group exercise classes like Cycling, Zumba, Pilates, Piyo, Insanity, Yoga, BODYPUMP® and more
- Your choice of individual or group personal training programs
- Blood pressure monitoring programs
- Specific health programs like the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program and the LiveStrong® at the YMCA Program
- Free MyFitness health and wellness consultations
- Discounted rates on our Weight Loss Program and other Y paid programs
3. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
At the Clinton County YMCA in Breese, IL, we're serious about our responsibility to the community. With the help of our volunteers and donors, we offer special programs to promote outreach and stimulate community growth through our support. Here's what we offer:
- Financial Assistance: Regardless of your income, you should be able to enjoy everything the YMCA has to offer, and our financial assistance programs make sure you can do so. Our Annual Campaign donors help us keep the doors open to everyone.
- Community Development: Educational enrichment should be possible at any age, so our developmental programs help anyone and everyone expand and learn proudly. In Breese, IL, we offer a variety of services.
- Inclusion Services: No matter your age, abilities, needs or interests, our special services and accommodations provide for everyone. At the Clinton County YMCA, we offer integrated fitness programs, summer camps and childcare in Breese, IL.
We love building our YMCA family, and we can't wait to welcome you. Join us today!