1. Youth Development
We believe that a happy and healthy lifestyle begins early, which is why we offer a range of youth activities dedicated to helping your child flourish as a future community leader. Our programs give children as young as six months old a creative outlet for building leadership, learning and development skills outside the classroom.
We offer plenty of exciting youth programs and child care at our Maryville, IL, location, including:
- Youth sports such as basketball, flag football, soccer and volleyball
- Swim lessons for Maryville, IL, and surrounding communities
- Summer day camps with a focus on special interests
- Access to overnight camps
2. Healthy Living
We know how hard it is to maintain a healthy lifestyle on the go, but we also know that healthy living is one of the most important things you can do for your well-being. We offer the expert guidance you need to learn how to live and eat healthier, as well as the equipment and programs you need to make these necessary lifestyle changes possible. As part of a Y membership, our healthy living programs include:
- Free access to our pool, gymnasium, basketball court, lap lanes and other facilities
- Free group exercise programs like Zumba, Insanity, Pilates, BODYPUMP®, Yoga, Piyo, Cycling and more
- Blood pressure monitoring programs
- Free child watch
- Free MyFitness health and wellness consultations
- Individual and group personal training programs
3. Social Responsibility
At our Maryville, IL, fitness center, we believe that nothing is more important than developing our community. Everyone should have an equal opportunity to experience personal growth and enrichment, which is why — with the help of generous donors and volunteers — we provide community members of Collinsville, Maryville, Troy, IL, and the surrounding area with the opportunity to enjoy our services regardless of income, age or background. We offer community outreach programs such as:
- Financial assistance: To ensure that everyone in our community can enjoy the Y's amazing benefits, we provide financial assistance programs for anyone who qualifies through the generous support of our Annual Campaign donors.
- Community development: Learning never stops, no matter how young or old you are. We offer an array of positive educational experiences for anyone looking to expand their growth and learning. These opportunities include YRead, Teen Reading, Youth and Government and Power Scholars.
- Inclusion services: We believe that abilities, interests and needs shouldn't limit your opportunities. We welcome everyone to our Maryville, IL, gym with additional services such as child care, integrated fitness programs and summer camps for all age groups and needs.
Community children, like Jasmine, benefit from our commitment to social responsibility. Through our YRead program, Jasmine was able to get A's in reading, writing and social studies for the first time ever. Jasmine's mom says, "I smile as I see my Jasmine pick up a book or check out a challenging book from the library. She no longer sees reading as a challenge, but more of an adventure and an escape."
The Collinsville Maryville Troy YMCA is here to welcome you into our Y family. Discover all the benefits that the Y has to offer by signing up today!