As a fitness center in Granite City, IL, the Tri-City YMCA is committed to supporting the community and encouraging everyone to pursue a healthy, balanced lifestyle through fitness programs, features, educational enrichment, childcare in Granite City, IL, and more. Here's how we promote our three core values.
1. YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
We begin our core values with youth development because no one can make more of a difference to the future of our community than our kids. Offering programs that focus on leadership, life skills, social interaction, education and recreation, we build confidence, capabilities and better tomorrows. Here's how:
- Group sports for preschool age
- Early childhood education services
- Overnight camps at Camp Lakewood
- Summer day camps for kids of all ages and interests
2. HEALTHY LIVING
Living a healthy, fitness-filled lifestyle is your goal, and as a fitness center in Granite City, IL, it's our goal for you as well. With personalized, specialized and supportive programs in fitness, healthy eating and healthy living, we're dedicated to providing you with the features, facilities and knowledge you need to succeed. Our wellness programs include:
- Free group exercise classes
- Your choice of group or individual personal training programs
- Blood pressure monitoring programs
- Additional health programs like the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program and the LiveStrong® at the YMCA Program
- MyFitness program features like free health and wellness consultations
- Lower rates on Y paid programs and our Weight Loss Program
YMCA members who take advantage of our healthy living programs see their lives improve for the better in so many ways. For Tiffany, a mother who needed support for her recovery after a double mastectomy, the Y provided the services and encouragement she needed to feel confident, healthy and happy again.
3. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
At the Tri-City YMCA in Granite City, IL, we are dedicated to bettering our community. Through interaction, outreach support and growth programs, we hope to foster connection and encourage improvement. With the help of our donors and volunteers, we offer:
- Financial Assistance: Since we believe everyone should be able to enjoy the benefits of the YMCA, we provide financial assistance programs to those who qualify. Thanks to our Annual Campaign donors, we can make sure our doors stay open to everyone, regardless of income.
- Community Development: For kids, teens and adults with a thirst for educational enrichment, our educational, developmental programs offer a supportive opportunity for learning and growing through services like YRead, Learning Labs, Power Scholars and more.
- Inclusion Services: Our programs are open to anyone and everyone, so we offer specialized services to accommodate all ages, interests, abilities and needs. With programs like integrated fitness services, daycare in Granite City, IL, summer camps for skill development, we make sure to provide a personalized experience for every individual.
Becoming a member of the Tri-City YMCA offers so many benefits for you, your family and the community you live in. Join today!